An ideal situation
In the heart of the Saint-Trojan forest, just 150 meters from the sea and less than one kilometer from the center of the village, our establishment is ideally located. One of the main assets of our charming hotel on the Ile d'Oléron is its quiet location, to guarantee the tranquility of all your stays at the Hotel Le Nautile.
Our unique rooms
Our 10 rooms are unique in their decoration and their characteristics. Check-in is from 2 p.m. and check-out before 11 a.m. A cot for a baby under 2 years old can be placed in all rooms free of charge. Children over 2 years old are no longer considered babies and can no longer stay in our double rooms.
The tasty breakfast
Start your day pleasantly with our gourmet and generous breakfast. On the friendly terrace or in the sweetness of the breakfast room, between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m., enjoy various savory and sweet dishes: homemade jams, homemade cakes, pastries, various hot drinks and juices, cereals, muesli, honey, yogurts, compotes, eggs, cold meats, cheese and many more.
The bar and the lounge
To rest and enjoy convivial moments, discover our lounge where you will find a library and board games. So that you can meet up, our hotel puts at your disposal, during reception hours, a bar offering hot and cold drinks. Discover the specialties of the region: organic wine from Oléron and organic Pineau from Oléron.
The swimming lane
Hotel Le Nautile provides you with bath towels and a swimming pool, a swimming lane 10m long by 2 wide. Open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., on sunny days, the swimming pool is heated to an ideal temperature. Give yourself a moment of calm and relaxation on the deckchairs arranged all around our swimming lane.
The island of Oléron has more than 150 kilometers of cycle paths. For an hour or a longer expedition, rent a bike from our partner " Cycles Demion a > ”. Explore the island using the itinerary provided by your hosts or using the "Loopi" application, an application developed by the Ile d'Oléron. Thanks to Loopi, get as close as possible to the most beautiful landscapes of the island.Link title
The “Tourism and Handicap” label
Our charming hotel on the island of Oléron is labeled "Tourism and Handicap" for the four types of disabilities: motor, mental, visual and auditory. One of our Prestige rooms is adapted to accommodate People with Reduced Mobility and a disabled parking space is available. Contact us for more information.
- Environmental label
- Reduction in operating costs (lighting, water, heating, waste sorting, etc.)
- Partnership: Butterfly Tourisme and ADEME
- Favor short circuits
- Participation in the “Zero waste Oléron” program
- Give priority to reservations by phone, email or on the website
- Hydroalcoholic gel available: disinfection compulsory before going to the breakfast buffet, at reception and before entering the rooms
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in the common areas
- Respect for barrier gestures and the safety distance of at least 1 meter in common areas and at the swimming pool
- Disinfection several times a day of door handles, switches and stair railing
- Cleaning protocol of the rooms set up: disinfection with anti-virus solution
We inform you that from August 9, 2021 the Sanitary Pass will be compulsory in the breakfast room, at the bar, at the swimming pool and on the hotel terrace.Link title